PWM’s first asset allocation survey comes at a time when a number of factors have seen volatility dominating markets. Will this continue and how are leading banks positioning portfolios in response?
PWM’s first annual private banking Global Asset Tracker survey, based on interviews with chief investment officers, heads of asset allocation and chief investment strategists of 35 selected global and regional private banks. Together they manage more than $7.5tn in total client assets globally
Fund distribution is changing. A number of “global gorillas” are expanding through acquisition to dominate the cross-border space while other banks look to dominate their domestic markets. But does this benefit investors?
Institutional investors are streamlining their decision making process so that they can rise to the investment opportunities thrown up by market turmoil. Ceri Jones reports
Institutional investors across Europe are grappling with how best to turn volatility from risk into opportunity. Ceri Jones reveals the results of our investor survey
Latest PWM video
Join our community
Most Viewed Content
- Building the best wealth management platforms for investors' online journeys
- Overhaul of business models top task for private banks in 2017
- Gina Miller: Counting cost of the Brexit vote
- Revamped Indosuez Wealth Management puts faith in strength of a worldwide brand
- Wealth managers consider opportunities and dangers of the digital world