RSS feeds are a quick and easy way to get the news that matters most to you as soon as it is published (RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary). These feeds contain headlines, links and descriptions and are updated as the website is updated with new stories. Follow these simple steps to get started with RSS.
An alternative is to access feeds though your web browser. If you use a browser such as Firefox, Safari, Opera or a recent version of Internet Explorer, just click on the RSS button and choose where you want to display your feeds.
Most Viewed Content
- UBS targets mass affluent sector with SmartWealth online platform
- Robo-advice just one piece of digital puzzle for private banks
- Fintech on Friday: 2017 to be a big year for digital decision making
- Building the best wealth management platforms for investors' online journeys
- Why mum and dad don't always know best when it comes to money