Advertising & Sponsorship
A wealth of insight into private portfolios
Professional Wealth Management (PWM) is committed to providing informative and probing editorial. We offer our readers expert comment on a number of key areas of the market and show practical examples of how manufacturers and distributors work together to provide the best possible service for investors.
The wealth management and funds industries are changing fast, both in Europe and developing markets further afield. Driven by an incoming local and global regulatory tide, commercial imperatives and client demand, private banks and investment houses must redraw their business models to comply with the new reality.
Professional Wealth Management
- Specialises in analysing the growth strategies of private banks and the regional financial centres in which they operate.
- Focuses on the worlds key investment hubs that bring together finance professionals, technological innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Provides essential commentary from a range of thought leaders on asset allocation, wealth structuring and digital private banking.
For more information you can also view our media pack and the latest ABC figures.
Interactive Multimedia Projects
As patterns of media consumption evolve, multichannel approaches to marketing are increasingly required. Blending digital and print content, video, online-banners, social media, e-alerts and more, PWM offers sponsors a fully interconnected multi-media platform.
- PWM’s Expert Series is designed to showcase an industry leader’s view of specific market or product developments in the wealth management and private banking sectors
- PWM’s Spotlight Series focuses on financial centres, and the strengths of the jurisdiction and future
Our multimedia series represents an exceptional mix of exclusive content, multi-channel distribution and audience interaction. Built around a series of in-depth video interviews.
Global Private Banking Awards
The Awards’ objective is to gather qualitative and quantitative information from private banking groups to be able to give a set of awards for excellence.
Private Banks will be judged on the progress they have made in their business/growth strategy and how they were able to boost inflows and profits. They will be evaluated on their client relationship management blueprints and will be asked how they have adapted portfolio management, asset allocation and product strategy to meet investors' changing needs and attitude to risk.
With many investors reeling from mis-selling scandals, education, training of advisers, due diligence and risk management will be key areas of evaluation.
Contact the Advertising & Sponsorship Team
For more information on the different ways in which Professional Wealth Management can promote your company and products, please contact:
International Sales Director
Tel: +44 (0) 207 873 4651
Spencer Le Grys
Business Development Executive
Tel: +44 (0)20 7775 6865