Venue & Contact - Global Private Banking Awards 2016
PWM/The Banker Global Private Banking Awards 2016
Global Private Banking Awards’ Objective: To gather qualitative and quantitative information from private banking groups to be able to give a set of awards for excellence.
From May to July each year, private banks operating globally or in one or more of the following regions (Europe, Asia, North America, Middle East, Latin America and Africa) are invited to take part in the Global Private Banking Awards. Each institution has to provide growth and performance measures and an executive summary, which should explain the reasons why the private bank deserves to win in the category/ies it has applied for.
To receive an entry form, please contact Elisa Trovato, Deputy Editor, PWM
Tel: +44 (0) 207 775 6374
The winners and highly commended will be officially announced at a gala dinner and awards ceremony, where trophies and certificates will be presented. The awards ceremony will be held at the Four Seasons Park Lane, London, on Wednesday 26th October 2016.
For sponsorship opportunities or to book a table, please contact James Newman, Associate Publisher, PWM:
Tel. +44 (0)20 7775 6332
Most Viewed Content
- Building the best wealth management platforms for investors' online journeys
- Overhaul of business models top task for private banks in 2017
- Gina Miller: Counting cost of the Brexit vote
- Revamped Indosuez Wealth Management puts faith in strength of a worldwide brand
- Wealth managers consider opportunities and dangers of the digital world